The Patient Participation Group (PPG) meets on a regular basis and acts as a vital link between patients and the Practice - setting an agenda to help direct service improvements.
We are always looking to expand the membership of the PPG to ensure our whole population is represented.
There is a Practice Partner in attendance at each meeting.
If you are interested in getting involved please find the application form on this page. (PRG members must be registered patients)
The next PPG meeting is scheduled for:
21st June 2018, 6pm at the Health Centre
The meeting is open to all patients registered with the Practice, and everyone is welcome to attend.
Please join us in making a contribution to YOUR medical practice
As suggested by our patient group...
- Evening GP health information talks coming soon
- The Patient Group has become an affiliated member of the National Association for
Patient Participation (NAPP).
- There will be increased use of social media to engage with the views and opinions of the practice population.
- A "meet the team" update leaflet introducing the staff and recent changes to the practice - this can be freely distributed. Mirfield Health Centre meet the team, click to download
- Toy areas for children - helping to keep some of our smallest patients happy in the waiting area - we now have two small collections in both waiting areas.
PPG Application Form
PPG Reporting Template
PPG Reporting Template 2014/15